Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

22 weeks


This week I started noticing some mild acid reflux. It's mild enough that I can eat a snack or drink some water and be fine. But it's not comfortable!

I've also noticed my belly starting to get in my way, especially at work. Our office is really (really) poorly designed and we do a lot of squeezing around people and carts and more people and carts. I've also been very mindful to lift less, either making more trips or taking a cart for a stack of charts that I would have carried myself before. I have the guys move the boxes of paper to the back when they're delivered so I can put them away. I wonder what it will be like there when I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant and can't squeeze around like I do now!

Baby's kicks are getting much stronger! I can feel them from the outside now and Steve has been able to feel them more, which is fun. Peyton likes to do gymnastics in the evenings and I can watch my stomach roll, which Steve thinks is mildly creepy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment