Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

6 weeks

1/3/12

At exactly six weeks my morning sickness started. I wouldn't call it sickness so much as I would call it nausea but it hit me! I struggle in the mornings because I'm hungry but food sounds awful. Having an empty stomach makes me feel horrible but eating is so difficult when you feel horrible! I try to curb this by eating protein early in the morning like yogurt and string cheese. This helps a little.

I have been having major aversions to sweets. Everyone can eat my share of chocolate, cookies, ice cream and anything else sweet. I even had a Yoplait yogurt one day that was too sweet for me.

I also had a lot of cramps during weeks 5 and 6, enough that we went and got checked out. The doctor said everything looked great, baby was in the right place and the cramps are probably just symptoms of stretching and changing. I also have a very low pain tolerance so they almost definitely seemed more serious than they were. Here is our first picture of our little peanut (who we have nicknamed "Dash", courtesy of my mom):

My stomach was itchy this week! I started using cocoa butter after showers.

No weight gain yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment