Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

8 weeks

Many symptoms this week remained the same, including tiredness, grumpiness and itchiness. I noticed my face breaking out more at the beginning of the week, for no apparent reason. I've also continued to sleep very lightly, waking up many times in the night to reposition. I now sleep with about 7 pillows...

I cannot get enough milk! Yesterday I literally drank 5 giant glasses of milk over the course of the day and the only reason I didn't have more is because I didn't want to run out before I made it to the grocery store again! I have been wanting to eat a lot of tuna but am limiting that as well because everything I have read says to be careful with how much tuna you ingest. We have a doctor appointment this Thursday (9w2d) and it's one of the questions I plan to ask my doctor. Just HOW much tuna is ok?? It's hard to know because we can our own and have no way to tell what the mercury levels are.

(I started this post during week 8 and never finished it... and now this is all I can think to say about week 8!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment