Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

34 weeks


I still have a lot of pelvic pressure, especially when I move certain ways (and especially during the night). I imagine this is a symptom that will not go away before delivery. ;)

Acid reflux is still killing me. I take an OTC heartburn med for it and that does help a lot, but I do not enjoy that burning feeling. :(

My joints are very sore and achy all the time now, especially in my hands.

I can't sleep in anymore! On the weekends I am usually awake by about 8 or 8:30 and have trouble going back to sleep because I'm uncomfortable.

I'm still wearing non-maternity pants (elastic waist with a drawstring!) which I'm a huge fan of. I don't find maternity pants to be all that comfortable. Part of that may be due to being pregnant during the summer. I find them restricting and hot. (Pants with a wide band that sits below my belly are much more tolerable for me.)

The baby is kicking less and shoving more. As she runs out of room I have noticed less "jumpy" and sharp movements and more pushing movements. She will shove her butt outward really hard, or jab an elbow out to the side, creating a hard spot on my belly. :) Jordan thinks this is funny.

(A TMI symptom that I am recording just for myself... my nipples leak a lot now. I sometimes wear breast pads to deal with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment