Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

35 weeks


The baby is still pushing very hard from the inside! I sometimes try to push back because it can get sort of uncomfortable, but mostly I enjoy her moving around. She still gets the hiccups pretty often.

Aslan had her baby this week! She delivered him at home and all went well until a few hours after his birth when she was still bleeding way too much. They had tried everything and she ended up being taken to the hospital for surgery to remove clots (and do whatever else they do). She was able to go home the next day and seems to be recovering well. Her little man, Sam, is doing fantastic and is oh, so cute! I am now the next of my friends to deliver. :)

My feet continue to be very sore and I think I bruised the ball of one foot this week. My fingers are still a little puffy during the day but VERY puffy at night. Pushing myself out of bed can actually be more painful in my hands than anywhere else. ;)

I am very ready to be done with work. The days feel long and tiring and it is extremely hard for me to maneuver through the office the bigger I get. Some days when people ask me how I am I just want to say "cranky!" Two more weeks!

Here's a fun little picture of my feet after work one day. ;) Keep in mind that I had been wearing supportive shoes all day and that my socks are not tight at all on a normal day. It will be interesting to see if this gets worse before I deliver.


(I did a baby shower post! I posted it in chronological order though, so it's a few posts back. Click here to see it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment