Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

11 weeks



The most exciting happenings of week 11 were that two new baby cousins were born! This knocks my pregnant friends down to 12. ;) Courtney gave birth to Owen on 2/8 and Marcela gave birth to Paloma, also on 2/8!

Brinton and Ashley (cousin #4 who is pregnant and due in May) announced this week that they are naming their baby girl Presley. Suddenly I am hoping that we have a girl as that would mean all 3 Cary babies born in 2012 would be baby girls with P names. :)

More gagging and dry heaving during week 11. Thankfully this is only every few days, not all the time. I've learned that brushing my teeth standing up (as opposed to bending over the sink) can help with this, as can drinking suuuuuper cold water between the time I get out of the shower and the time I brush my teeth. It's weird what works.

I'm still sleeping very lightly and Steve is still snoring very loudly. I hate it but there have been a couple of nights when I've finished the night in the guest room because there is just no way to stop the snoring. I can kick him and poke him and make him roll over but two minutes (or 5 seconds) later he's back at it. Searching for other solutions now... he has a doctor appointment this Friday and I'm going to ask about a sleep apnea test and getting him a CPAP machine. I don't want to sleep apart!

Another symptom I noticed this week is a soreness at the top of my ribs. I think it's WAY to early for my ribs to be pushing apart, but that's kind of what it feels like, especially if I slouch. The space under my bust, right in the center of my chest gets very sore.

I've also noticed some energy coming back! Energy and motivation are two very different things but I no longer feel like going to bed at 6pm most days and I've been able to keep up with the housework much easier. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment