Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

16 weeks


4 months along! Time is still flying... and I'm still sure that I won't think that when I'm 8 months pregnant and as big as a house, but for now, the weeks just keep flying by!

I've been making baby steps in the progress of Baby's room. It started out as our computer/craft/leftover wedding/junk stashing room. We succeeded in moving the computer to a different room and I have slowing been making progress in organizing craft supplies and filing stacks and stacks of papers that always end up on TOP of the filing cabinet rather than IN it. One of the problems of our house is that we have no storage space so we have been using the two spare bedroom closets for that purpose. I want the closet of the baby's room totally cleaned out so that we can use it for BABY stuff, and the closet in the other spare room will become our homeschool supply closet, so figuring out what to do with everything else has been tricky. I'm trying to get rid of as much as I can!

Steve got really sick this week and ended up missing 9 out of 10 days of work in two weeks. We took him to the doctor when I was 16 1/2 weeks and they said he probably had had the flu (fever for days, sweats, chills, vomiting, upset stomach, lethargy, aches) and that his lungs sounded junky and they put him on antibiotics. It's been a sloooooow recovery but I left that appointment feeling EXTREMELY grateful that I had given in and gotten the flu shot a couple of weeks earlier. Jordan and I managed not to catch the germs.

I started getting headaches this week, usually in the afternoons. I'm trying to drink lots more water and it's been going better, so that sometimes helps. I generally get somewhere around 4 and 5 headaches a week.

Less gagging!

No comments:

Post a Comment