Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

25 weeks


This has been the most emotional week thus far. EVERYTHING makes me cry.

Seriously. Everything.

And if I'm crying about something and I finally get myself under control and the tiniest little thing happens (one day it was finding sugar ants in the kitchen) I will LOSE IT all over again. My poor husband... He's so good at hugging me and letting me cry.

Jordan felt the baby kick this week! It was a really big kick and his response was, "Haha, WOAH!" I have tried to have him feel before and the baby has always stopped moving when he puts his hand on my belly (maybe it has something to do with the fact that his hands always feel like ice cubes) so it was pretty fun for him to be able to feel her.

My feet are still swelling, especially in the evenings. I bought a pair of slip-on tennis shoes this week because bending over to tie my shoes in the morning is becoming next to impossible! It's been really nice to be able to slip my shoes off while sitting at my desk at work. I had forgotten that our foot rests have little nubs on them, which feels awesome on my sock feet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment