Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

29 weeks


My belly has continued to be itchy this week.

Most evenings my fingers and toes feel quite swollen, especially my toes. Several evenings I have soaked them in a bathtub or bucket of cold water and that feels soooo good.

I sleep in a "nest" every night with either my pregnancy pillow or a body pillow to hug and another pillow behind my back for support.

I'm still HOT! We had one day this week that was close to 90 degrees, which I realize is still quite pathetic, but we were at an outdoor birthday party and by the time we got home I was EXHAUSTED from the heat. Once I get overheated it takes me quite awhile to cool down. Steve's parents gave us a portable air conditioner for his birthday and we have been making great use of it, especially in the evenings. I am so thankful for that thing.

Continuing acid reflux this week...

My emotions were at an all-time crazy high this week. Steve and I went through a bit of a rough patch and there was a span of a couple of days where I felt like I was crying more than I was not. Every little thing would hurt my feelings or frustrate me or set me off (including something like not being able to fall asleep) and I would just dissolve into a puddle, gasping and sobbing. We were able to work through our rough patch and I began feeling MUCH better.

I am almost positive that Peyton is laying transverse or at just a tiny bit of an angle, based on where she kicks me the most. Her kicks are most often on my right side and I can often feel her feet under my ribs. I don't feel near as much movement on the left, though it is there, making me think that's where her head and arms are. She has started "stretching" in addition to just kicking and moving and there are times when I can feel sections of my uterus being pulled to one side (sometimes more sections than one at a time) or I can watch my stomach totally shift positions. It's incredibly weird. ;) One day this week I told Jordan, "Here, push right here." He put his fingers on my stomach and I pushed on them. The hard spot he was touching wouldn't budge and I'm pretty sure it was a little baby butt or heel, shoved up against my belly!

(In the midst of our difficult week we missed taking a 29 week photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment