Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Some fun photos!

I thought it would be fun to add some "extra" photos of my pregnant friends and I, etc.

 This is my friend Aslan and I after our pedicures! She is 29 weeks and I am 25 weeks. Her little Sammy is due at the end of July! Aslan and I were both caregivers for Dorothy, though our families go "way back". Being pregnant together has been tons of fun.

Outie belly button!

One of my coworkers brought her 6-week old kitten Turtle to visit at work. People told me my belly looked HUGE in this picture. ;)

This is probably one of my all-time favorite photos. Apparently at Bible study there is a STRONG emphasis on being fruitful and multiplying! Our only non-pregnant friend, Heather, served as photographer. ;)
Ryn is 25 weeks, I am 29 weeks, Amanda is 27 weeks and Stacy is 37 weeks, scheduled to be induced two weeks from when this picture was taken! (I had apparently worn the wrong color that day since you can't really see my belly in front of the window.) As a little side note we are all having girls except for Stacy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment